You can renew an existing club or register a new club online. In order to help streamline the process here is some of the information you will need to provide:
- Club Officers (President, Secretary, Treasurer). For signatory purposes the President and Treasurer positions can not be held by the same person.
- Club Advisor - must be a full-time staff or faculty member and they are required to complete and submit the Club Advisor Form. If this has not been done it will delay the approval process of the club's application.
- Club Constitution - please refer to Constitution Guidelines for content and formatting.
- Budget - here is a sample of a Budget Proposal.
- If you are a new club, be sure to fill out the Bursar Account Form during the registration process.
For more information please refer to the Student Club Handbook.